Josh Allen Reveals the Surprising Music He Listens to Before Each Game (Exclusive)

New Photo - Josh Allen Reveals the Surprising Music He Listens to Before Each Game (Exclusive)

Josh Allen Reveals the Surprising Music He Listens to Before Each Game (Exclusive) Anna Lazarus CaplanOctober 28, 2025 at 3:00 AM 0 G Fiume/Getty Josh Allen Josh Allen is sharing the keys to his winning ways The Buffalo Bills quarterback spoke about how he gears up for games, and how he stays focuse...

- - Josh Allen Reveals the Surprising Music He Listens to Before Each Game (Exclusive)

Anna Lazarus CaplanOctober 28, 2025 at 3:00 AM

0

G Fiume/Getty

Josh Allen -

Josh Allen is sharing the keys to his winning ways

The Buffalo Bills quarterback spoke about how he gears up for games, and how he stays focused, in an interview with PEOPLE

The Bills suffered their first loss of the season on Sunday, Oct. 5

Quarterback Josh Allen is known for his masterful improvisations during games.

But the reigning NFL MVP told PEOPLE that part of his success can be attributed to the preparation he puts in before he sets foot on the field.

"I just try to listen to very slow old-school stuff to try to keep the heart rate down," the Buffalo Bills star, 29, told PEOPLE in June about his choice of hype music in an interview tied to his partnership with sleep supplement Natrol.

He added: "A lot of Elvis, a lot of Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr., Billy Joel. So it's a lot of songs that are just very slow tempo, and I try to relax, try to find myself in a good spot and think of good things that are about to happen."

For Allen, it seems to be working.

Until Sunday, Oct. 5, the Bills were undefeated — and on track to claw back to the AFC championship game this season, and finally win the franchise its first-ever Super Bowl.

And while the Bills' season continues to unfold, Allen — who married Sinners star Hailee Steinfeld in the offseason — is making sure to keep an even keel.

Brooke Sutton/Getty

Josh Allen at the AFC Championship game last season

Last month, he playfully admonished members of the Bills Mafia who left Highmark Stadium early — before the team pulled off an epic comeback over the Baltimore Ravens.

Down 15 points late in the fourth quarter, the Bills somehow pulled off the 41-40 win.

"Our team didn't quit," Allen said at the time. "I mean, I think there's people that left the stadium, that's okay, we'll be fine but, have some faith next time."

Among his own bag of tricks, he told PEOPLE that he tries to achieve a "form a meditation" as a way of staying calm.

"Just talking to myself and be like, alright, breathe," Allen said about his strategy during games. "Take it one moment at a time. Don't get too high, don't get too low. And obviously there's times where you got to let your emotion out on the football field, and I feel like that helps guys gravitate towards the common goal of trying to win a football game. But again, being here, not being here, but kind of somewhere in the middle. And that's what I try to do."

Michael Loccisano/Getty

Josh Allen and Hailee Steinfeld

And if things go sideways like they did on Sunday, Oct. 5 when they lost to the New England Patriots in the waning minutes of the game, Allen's MO is to move on.

"I have to have such a short memory and I've got to wipe it from my memory and move on to the next play and only attack that play at every single time," he said. "And whatever my offensive coordinator is calling, that's the most important thing in my life at that moment. There's nothing else I can think about behind me or in front of me that's going to help me."

He added, "I think it's really a daily thing and I feel like I've adopted it to my life. Something bad happens, right? Wipe it, move on, and I can only focus on the present, and I try to live that way."

on People

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: ShowBiz MAG

Published: October 27, 2025 at 09:09PM on Source: ShowBiz MAG

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

 

DACK MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com