The warmth of Kate's hug for my friend Becks who's recovering from cancer proves just how WRONG Meghan has been, reveals AMANDA PLATELL

New Photo - The warmth of Kate's hug for my friend Becks who's recovering from cancer proves just how WRONG Meghan has been, reveals AMANDA PLATELL

The warmth of Kate's hug for my friend Becks who's recovering from cancer proves just how WRONG Meghan has been, reveals AMANDA PLATELL


I could hardly believe my eyes when I opened my Daily Mail on Wednesday to see a picture of my neighbour and friend Becks being embraced by the Princess of Wales at London's Royal Marsden Hospital. Of course I asked her how it happened. Was it set up? Becks, full name Rebecca Mendlesohn, replied no, it happened by accident. She'd taken a breather outside during her cancer treatment and when she got back inside Kate was passing through the ward.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Tik Tok #Epstein #Michelle Obama #Inauguration #Vivek #Schumer

 

DACK MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com